Make the most of your working capital by accelerating receivables, consolidating funds and gaining more control over outgoing payments. Use our digital tools to stay informed about daily account balances and transaction details to make smart business decisions. Increase efficiency with a range of automated solutions that maximizes your investment opportunities and frees up internal resources to focus on growing your business.
- Desktop Scanner: Deposit checks anywhere, anytime, with The First Remote Deposit Capture. Deposit checks easily and conveniently from your office. Checks can be scanned using a compatible check scanner. Trips to the bank to deposit checks may now be a thing of the past. Discover the ease and convenience of banking remotely with The First Remote Deposit Capture.
- Business Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks conveniently from your mobile device through The First’s Mobile Banking App.
- Accepting credit and debit card payments has become an essential part of doing business in today’s economy. In recent years, there have been many changes in the card payment industry, with many new ways to accept and process card payments. Whether you are a small business taking few card payments each month, processing high volumes WE can help! The First looks forward to providing you with a free custom cost analysis to evaluate the benefits merchant services can bring to your business. If you have a current provider, we invite you to come talk to us so we can show you just how competitive The First's fees really are
TREASURY MANAGEMENT CLIENT SUPPORT:
Phone: 833-453-4778 • Email: TMSupport@thefirstbank.comwww.tsys.com
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Collect funds electronically using ACH origination services from The First. Funds can be debited from bank accounts at any financial institution in the Country. Simply obtain an authorization from the account owner, and you can begin collecting funds electronically using The First’s Online Banking platform. Collecting funds electronically is most commonly used to collect funds from consumer accounts for monthly bills or dues. It is also used by businesses to concentrate funds from multiple bank accounts owned by the business, versus moving funds via check. Collecting funds via ACH is an efficient and cost-effective way to do business.
- Lockbox is an efficient and cost-effective method of collecting check payments. Businesses who collect check payments through the mail may be a viable candidate for utilizing Lockbox. Businesses will direct payments to be mailed to a PO Box established by the Bank on behalf of the client. On a daily basis, a representative from the bank will pick up checks that are mailed to the PO Box. The checks are then taken to the Bank’s Lockbox processing facility. The mail is opened, all contents are scanned, and the checks are deposited. Once the daily processing is complete, the images and deposit information is made available to the client through the RemitWeb online portal. Additionally, clients can request the Bank to capture data from remittance coupons. The captured data can then be put into a file format that allows payments to be automatically posted in the client’s accounting system.
Cash Processing Services
- Managing, processing, and protecting cash can be a challenge for cash-intensive businesses. The First offers cash handling solutions to meet the demands of businesses.
- Vault Direct: In partnership with the Bank’s armored courier, we offer clients the ability to send cash deposits directly to the Bank’s vault. Additionally, clients can order change orders directly from the Vault and have those orders delivered to your place of business.
- Remote Electronic Safe: In partnership with the Bank’s armored courier, we offer remote safes. Remote safes allow businesses to securely and safely deposit funds at their place of business while receiving provisional credit for the daily deposit.